Do you want to Register your tourist property in Andalusia?

We help you with all the procedures

Registering a Tourist Home in Andalusia is a very simple process. Decree 28/2016, of February 2, regulates housing for tourism purposes by establishing minimum guarantees of quality and safety for users of tourist accommodation and with the protection of the environment, according to policies based on sustainable development for tourism, in favor of, as the law itself indicates, "a new culture based on sustainability". In addition, a census of housing for tourism purposes has been created in Andalusia, implemented through the Andalusian Tourism Registry (RTA).

To begin with, it is important that you know that it is considered a tourist service accommodation any apartment or house located in urban land that provides accommodation on a regular basis with an agreed price for users of tourist services, with the minimum requirements directly related with the provision of the service, the basic quality and the attention and the right of information of the users.

We advise you

We advise you If you have a second home that you want to convert into tourist accommodation or you want to rent one of the rooms of your habitual residence and announce it in means such as internet, we can help you with the registration procedures.

Responsible Declaration in the Tourism Registry of Andalusia

To register a Tourist House in Andalusia it is necessary that the person or entity that is going to take charge of the operation of the service formalize before the Andalusian Tourist Board, through "Responsible Declaration", the fulfillment of the minimum requirements established in Decree 28 / 2016, of February 2.

For this, you need to access the Virtual Office of the Andalucian Concierge, where you can perform the procedures with or without digital certificate. In the case of not being able to present the declaration in digital form, you can deliver it in person to the Territorial Tourism Delegation or even send it by certified mail.

Minimum Requirements:

Data corresponding to the identification of the property, which includes:

  • Cadastral Reference: There are fourteen characters between numbers and letters referring to the cadastral plot and another six that complete it for the property itself. It can be found in the Property Deed or in an IBI Receipt.
  • Size of the house according to the Occupation License or equivalent Document. In the case of not having the Occupation License, which is essential to perform these procedures, you can obtain it through a Graphic Descriptive Certificate, which is a complete report that includes memory, graphic documentation, cadastral information, various types of plans, etc.

Owner’s Infomation:

  • In the event that the person who is going to manage the property is not the person who owns it, all their data and the contract that enables it will be necessary, being the person or entity to whom it is assigned, who must make the declaration responsable. In the event that someone manages the property and there is no contract or assignment title, this person will be considered a mere manager or intermediary.
Photo by Alessio Lin on Unsplash

From the moment you deliver the Responsible Declaration, you can start advertising through any means your tourist home. Within 15 or 30 days, you will receive a code that you must include in all the advertisements of your accommodation, as it indicates that the property is registered in the Andalusian Tourism Registry. From that moment, you will have a period of one year to adapt the house to the regulations:

  • Direct ventilation to the outside of the rooms.
  • The furniture and equipment required depending on the available places.
  • AC and heating appliances.
  • First aid kit.
  • Claims Sheets.
  • Tourist Information.
  • Cleaning facilities.

In AA Arquitectos and Abogados we offer you a complete service of advice to Register your Tourist House in Andalusia.

We take care of every detail so that the process is simple and we recommend the best formulas to make your Tourist Housing a profitable business. If you want more information and budget, contact us. As always, we are happy to assist you.

Data Protection: By completing the registration or contact form, sending an email or calling by phone, your personal data will become the responsibility of the company whose data is listed in the Legal Notice. These data are used to respond to your request or query as soon as possible and to communicate commercially, because you provide them to us informed and freely with those purposes. The personal data collected on our website are treated in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data. Likewise, we guarantee that personal data are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, keeping limited to such purposes and updated if necessary. Identification of the interested parties will not be allowed for longer than necessary and their safety will be guaranteed by appropriate technical and organizational measures. Once the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be kept at the disposal of the competent public administrations during the legal conservation periods, that is, while a law may require us to present them. Once these terms have expired, they will be deleted. We inform you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and specification in the terms established in the current legislation, which may be made effective by writing to AA Arquitectos & Abogados, with address at Alfonso XIII St, Building Centro , Of. 108, 29640 Fuengirola (Málaga). You can find more information about your rights or submit a claim to the competent control authority in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection - Jorge Juan St, 6. 28001 - Madrid (901 100 099 - 912 663 517).