We are specialists in developments of Building Evaluation Report (IEE)

The Building Evaluation Report (IEE) will help you to know the actual state of your home and to establish improvements in terms of sustainability. 

The owners of Constructions and Buildings with more than 50 years old are obliged, according to Royal Legislative Decree 7/2015, of October 30, which approves the revised text of the Urban Land and Rehabilitation Law, to be accredited, through a Technical Report, of a periodic nature, the state of conservation of its property, the degree of Energy Efficiency and compliance with the regulations corresponding to universal accessibility.

In addition, the owners of any building, irrespective of their seniority, who wish to apply for public support to carry out conservation works, universal accessibility or energy efficiency, are also obliged. 

We can help you

At AA Arquitectos & Abogados we facilitate the process from the first moment to the presentation of the Report.

We only need to know the Cadastral Reference of the property, which you can find on an IBI (Property Tax) receipt.

Click the following link or send to us through whatsapp to telephone 696 368 886, attach the name, family name and ID of the owner of the property.

We will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a visit. If you prefer to speak directly with our technicians, call us at 696 368 886, we will be happy to talk with you. You can also send us an email to

Frequent asked questions:

What is the Building Evaluation Report (IEE)?

In the case of family homes, it is a Technical Inspection of the Property. If there are problems, we will provide a technical report with the damages, the causes that have produced them, the measurement of them and the valuation of each one of them.

In the case of buildings with more than one apartment, in addition to the Technical Inspection of the Building we will provide a Accessibility Report and a Energy Certificate of the building.

What happens during The Visit?

The technician will visit the property and take the data required by the Municipal Ordinance of Conservation, Ruin Status and Building Assessment Report, according to Royal Legislative Decree 7/2015, of October 30, which approves the revised text of the Land and Urban Rehabilitation Law.

What are the areas that the Technician needs to access?

The technician must be able to have access to all areas of the building, being his decision where to enter.

Are the commercial premises also inspected?

Yes, to all the premises of the building, so authorization is also needed for access.

Do we need to have a Community established in my building to pass the Evaluation Report?

It is not mandatory to make the Evaluation Report.

What happens if my building already has a Technical Inspection done?

If the building has the Inspection in place, the technician can use it as a basis for the Evaluation Report.

Can I use the Energy Rating of the entire Building for the purchase/sale or rental of a individual home?

No, an independent Certificate is required for each property or premises.

We can help you to obtain the Building Evaluation Report, we offer you a complete service at the best prices. Ask for a budget without commitment.
Data Protection: By completing the registration or contact form, sending an email or calling by phone, your personal data will become the responsibility of the company whose data is listed in the Legal Notice. These data are used to respond to your request or query as soon as possible and to communicate commercially, because you provide them to us informed and freely with those purposes. The personal data collected on our website are treated in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data. Likewise, we guarantee that personal data are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, and are collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, keeping limited to such purposes and updated if necessary. Identification of the interested parties will not be allowed for longer than necessary and their safety will be guaranteed by appropriate technical and organizational measures. Once the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, they will be kept at the disposal of the competent public administrations during the legal conservation periods, that is, while a law may require us to present them. Once these terms have expired, they will be deleted. We inform you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and specification in the terms established in the current legislation, which may be made effective by writing to AA Arquitectos & Abogados, with address at Alfonso XIII St, Building Centro , Of. 108, 29640 Fuengirola (Málaga). You can find more information about your rights or submit a claim to the competent control authority in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection - Jorge Juan St, 6. 28001 - Madrid (901 100 099 - 912 663 517).

For more information about the mandatory nature of the Building Evaluation Report (IEE) in Fuengirola, you can consult the following link.

If you need more information about the Building Assessment Reports (IEE) in Benalmádena, click here.